Afterward: A Gay Series, or AAGS, is a kinetic novel following a gay man's journey of coming out, accepting himself, and finding love. It is a sequel to Zen: A Gay Sequel (ZAGS), but prior knowledge of the YAGS Universe is not necessary to play the game.
As AAGS is a kinetic novel, it does not contain any player choices. However, it will feature clicker-style minigames, a CG gallery, and unlock character profiles.
You can download the AAGS demo or preorder the full game from itch.io or other storefronts now!
You can see who contributed to the game. You can also follow AAGS updates on mastodon or twitter. (See the press kit here, and see the fair use policy for streams/LPs/fanworks.)
If you prefer to consume AAGS in more a traditional written format, you can read most of the series for free at aags.bobcgames.com/aagsfics.
The demo features
- 30k words across 3 chapters
- 3 (non-adult) CGs, plus a secret
- 1 minigame with a sexy reward
The full game will feature
- 126k words across 22 chapters and 8 ficlets
(Including six (and a half) not available on the public website)
- 18+ CGs (including adult CGs), plus some secrets
- Unlockable and evolving character profiles
- 4 minigames with sexy rewards