AAGS Short Fluffs

These short fluffs follow on Falling Into Place, and both contains spoilers for and will not make sense without that work. You should read that work first.


Warning: Sexual references


"You try it first?"

Carlos takes a forkful of cake and brings it up to his nose, sniffing. It doesn't smell too bad, at least. "Why is this a thing, dude?"

"You were the one who wanted to save the top layer for our first anniversary." Nick takes his own forkful but doesn't lift it to his mouth, watching Carlos instead.

"Because I heard it was a thing." Carlos takes the bite, chewing thoughtfully. "Okay, so it's actually not bad. Not as good as when it was fresh, of course, but not bad."

Nick nods, taking his own bite. "Hm. So it was the best cake in the world then, and it's still probably solidly top 100 now, even after having been frozen for a year."

Carlos kisses Nick, quickly. "You know we could just go buy some more cake. They do cake for events that aren't weddings."

"Okay, mister moneybags." Nick grins as he takes another bite.


"Hi?"

Carlos blushes, having been caught staring at his husband in the shower. "Hi."

Nick grins, holding out one arm as he soaps himself with the other. "Are you coming to join me?"

"I already showered this morning," Carlos says, even as he starts unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well, I think there's a few things we can do where I'll have to clean you up afterward."


"Good morning."

Carlos smiles into Nick's hair as Nick drapes himself across Carlos' chest. "Good morning."

"So we're both off work today," Nick says as Carlos wraps his arms around him.

"So you keep reminding me."

Nick kisses his chest. "How about a morning blowjob and then we can make breakfast together?"

Carlos chuckles. "That sounds perfect, baby."


Carlos isn't sure he likes how Nick is staring at the cinnamon rolls, a grin on his face. "Um... is something wrong with them?"

"No. They're delicious. I just..." Nick shrugs. "How do you feel about mixing food and sex?"

"What... did you have in mind?"

"Do you have some you haven't glazed yet?"

Carlos isn't sure if he should be turned on or horrified. "Nicholas!"

"For that, I'm definitely glazing some, now. Grab one and meet me in bed." Nick smirks as he pulls off his shirt and heads into the bedroom.


Carlos lays his head on Nick's shoulder, who kisses it.

"This is really nice."

Nick nods as they both stare out at the water over the boat railing. "It is. I don't know how we never thought to do this before."

A loudspeaker nearby crackles to life announcing that the food is ready, but neither Carlos or Nick move.

"I love you, babe."

Carlos' arm tightens around his husband. "I love you, too."